About the ‘Knowledge of language and life in the UK’:
From 28 October 2013, there will be two parts to the knowledge of language and life requirement, both of which must be met by all applicants for settlement unless the individual is exempt.
Applicants will be required to:
- pass the Life in the UK test; and
- to have a speaking and listening qualification in English at B1 CEFR or higher, or its equivalent.
At our centre we provide the following certificates and preparation classless:
- ESOL language test at all levels (including: Entry level 3, Level 1 and Level 2)
- CEFR all levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2)
- Life in the UK test preparation classes
Preparation classes for
Life in the UK Test